Friday, July 30, 2010

LOVE ,,the irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired

                                        She just stole my heart .. Now i am here trying to express but words dosent seems to come that easily .my eyes have passed you many times but i never struck you till today ,, you were standing by there waiting for me to look but you never saw me , but you were glowing . i havent seen any one glowing like that , you r driving me crazy ,, i am so restless that i keep calling my friends for no reason .

                          i cant feel the surroundsing i cant feel the direction , icant feel any thing physically ,, now i am retyping the same page for the fourth time .nothing tat i do seems to do justice to you .. for the first time a girl have burned into my mind so hard that i cant really sleep ,, she seems to be so sweet .. but is this feeling some thing caused by lust , is this a simple feeling of simple attrictiveness of human nature??  OR  Is this feeling called LOVE ??

                           really i cant actually even think every were i look, i see her ,,   I think this is why the elderly say that LOVE is a DANGEROUS feeling , I think its the intimate feeling that you want some so badly that we get paranoid and cause all the trouble in the world .. well at least i am doing that ..

MX

2 comments: